AIM
kitzahSD

MassEffect 2 parody MassEffect 2 parody

Not terrible, just not that great either.

While the animations weren't too bad, i think this piece could have used some more work. Perhaps if you had taken just one idea and focused on it more it would have been more amusing.

littlegoblet responds:

thanx buddy. this was a very quick project I did for my friends birthday. It had no concrete story to it

The Patriot Act The Patriot Act

Thx for nothing

As a soldier who just spent a year in iraq i have no choice but to blam this stupid thing.

Games kill! Games kill!

ummmm

I've seen better from two year olds.

Samus vs Mario part 2 Samus vs Mario part 2

I don't know what to say

Alright here i go again, you know if episode one was even half as bad as this one was you shouldn't have made another one.

Dynamite Clock the 1st Dynamite Clock the 1st

Put more thought into it

You know i believe in the tutorial posted on NG there was somethign about making it funny. This was far from and talk about not deserving to be put up with a clockcrew item.

HydraulicCat responds:

whatever...

Jedi Duels Jedi Duels

Now that was funny

i think radz must be smoking crack, if anything needs to be made fun of it's star wars. That was great man.

Sora Sora

Ummm ya

I don't mind the non-violence part, but you could have at least made it interesting.

FireHound responds:

I thought this was entertaining for while it lasts

Final Fantasy QFF Final Fantasy QFF

I would ask god why but he would laugh at me

I do believe that i've seen better art from a trained monkey. No offense to the author but it lacked in animation, story, dialogue, and creativity.

Attack of the Killer Dogs Attack of the Killer Dogs

trash

The animation was a POS and the storyline was stupid

Squaresoft's Angels Squaresoft's Angels

........

I can't believe anyone with a brain would find that slightly humorous. Short as fucking hell and so fucking dumb i was glad that it was so short.